SAS is an online discount brokerage firm giving brokerage services for stocks, future and options on NSE, BSE and MCX. A venture started “by traders for traders”, SAS online actually makes your cash count. SAS is a member of the National stock exchange of India (NSE), Bombay securities market (BSE) and the Multi commodity exchange of India (MCX) and also registered with Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
SAS online come into being with a goal to form investment reasonable and simple with the most cost effective brokerage and dedicated client support. They are doing well on their part and winning thousands of new customers monthly. SAS online (South Asian Stocks Ltd) presently have more than 10000 online clients spread across 600+ cities of India. As of June 2016, they’re doing a daily average turnover crossing Rs 6000 Crores.
SAS online offers its services from one centralized workplace set in Delhi, ends up in huge saving on account of infrastructure facilities, which are passed onto the clients within the form of lower brokerage.
SAS online charges a fixed amount i.e. Rs 9 per trade regardless to the scale of the trade., For a trade of Rs 10,000 or Rs 10,00,000, The trader pays fixed value brokerage. Also available is option of Rs 999 per month unlimited trading. This is helpful to traders who trade multiple times each day.
The Broker recently got the NSDL Best performer Award 2015. Commodity Trading is done by opening a commodity account with SAS online @ Rs 200 with no AMC. They additionally initiated charging no AMC on Demat Accounts from last year.
- Rs 9 flat-fee trades or Rs 999 per month
- Cheap brokerage plans for trading in commodity, equity and currency.
- No support for NRI trading,
- Does not support facility to trade Mutual Fund, Bonds and IPO.
Why SAS Online?
- Rs 9 per trade or 1 paisa is one among the lowest trading plan in Discount brokers segment.
- Provides monthly unlimited trading plans for trading at NSE, BSE and MCX.
- Three completely different monthly brokerage Plans.
- If not trading in any month then no monthly charges for that month.
- Own DP service.
- SAS online have margin against shares option available.
Important features of SAS online:
- Lowest brokerage in India ends up in a big saving in overall transaction charges and service tax is charged on brokerage amount.
- No software package charges
- Distinctive monthly unlimited Equity, MCX & Currency plans.
- Same plan for Intra-day / delivery trades
- Get margin against your shares
- Upto 20X leverage in Equity cash and 5X leverage on NFO & MCX
- Higher leverage via Bracket orders and cover orders.
- No minimum balance and No prior commitments
- Zero down time.
- Trade across multiple platforms – Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.
- Calculate your Intra-day and carry forward margins with SPAN calculator.
- Transfer funds via payment gateway and obtain instant limit update via Pay-in feature built-in in SAS trader.
- Keep track of your trades via instant confirmation via SMS.
SAS Trading Software:
SAS NEST Trader: This is the terminal based platform , can be downloaded and installed on your pc for trade across NSE , BSE and MCX from one window.It has fast execution of orders with real time monitoring.It is available in mobile version.
SAS online Mobile Trader: SAS online supports mobile based trading by allowing you to download their trading app known as ‘SAS Mobile’. It is an extremely secured smart phone app for android, iphone and Windows for real-time update and to track orders and positions anywhere.
SAS web HTML 5: This is that the light-weight and adaptable web based platform which works on any browser, no need to install or download anything.
- SAS online Rs9 Trade all phase
- Equity Delivery based Trades: 0.1% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- Equity Intraday Trades: 0.01% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- Equity Future:01% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- Equity Options:01% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- Currency Futures and Options:01% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- Commodity Futures: 01% or Rs 9 per executed order, whichever is lower.
- SAS online Monthly/Ultimate plan
- Rs 999 Unlimited monthly plan: Rs 999 per month for unlimited trades across all BSE cash and NSE Futures, NSE cash (Equities) and options segments.
- Rs 499 unlimited currency plan: Rs 499 per month for unlimited trades across all NSE Currency Futures and options segments.
- Rs 999 MCX plan: Rs 999 per month for unlimited trades across all MCX commodity Futures segments.
- Trading Account opening Charges (One Time): Rs 200 for Self Printed and Rs 300 if need to courier.
- Demat account opening Charges (One Time): Rs 200
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): nil
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): nil
- Call and Trade feature is offered at an additional price of 20 Rs per call + Service Tax.
- Digital Contract notes are sent via Email. Physical copies of contract notes can be ordered at extra charge of Rs 9 per contract + courier charges + CDSL charges
- Money withdrawals charges applied as per RBI guidelines.
- Standard transaction charges, NSE charges and statutory levies are charged.
- Service Tax: 15% on brokerage and transaction charges.
- SEBI turnover charges: Rs 20 per crore.
- STT 0.01% on Both Side(Buy and Sell) for equity delivery and 0.025% on sell for equity Intraday.
- Stamp duty: 01% subject to a maximum of Rs 50.
SAS Online allows trading leverage of 1:10 for Intraday trading
SAS online delivers with ultra-competitive brokerage for Indian traders and an easy-to-use platform for all devices. They are, by far the most cost effective share broker.