Tradejini is a discount broker involved in financial services incorporated in Bangalore in 2012. Tradejini provides retail services in trading across currencies, equities and commodities like any other online stock brokerage company. Tradejini has got its membership in most of the stock exchanges like NSE, BSE, MCX and MCX-SX. It also offers full-fledged Demat service through CDSL. Mr. Kishore Kumar J and Mr. Dinesh Kumar M are the founders of this brokerage firm.
Tradejini is the discount broker services of Tradejini Financial Services and Tradejini Commodity Pvt Ltd, the operations of which are centralized in Bangalore. It focuses on living up to its promoting lines as good platform, better service and best price. A specialty in Tradejini is that it provides both trading and DP services under one account as it is very rare feature with discount brokers. All traders get instant help from Tradejini Customer Care. That is via phone, email and live online chat. Tradejini helps you to trade in Commodities, Equities, currencies and F&O in MCX, MCX-SX, BSE and NSE. All the trades are under a flat-fee structure so you don’t have to worry about gimmicks or trickery.
Tradejini, as a Depository Participant with CDSL (Central Depository Services Limited), provides investors depository services. Fund transfer in Tradejini from customer to Tradejini can be done in two ways.
One of the ways is NEFT/RTGS Pay-in with which money is transferred to The HDFC Bank account of Tradejini Financial Services Pvt. Ltd and Tradejini Commodity Pvt. Ltd. from any of the customer’s bank. The whole thing is a free service. For Pay-Out request their back office log-in can be used.
The other way is through Atom payment gateway that allows customers to transfer money from across 25 banks and since trading is done instantly they avail instant credit. It charges Rs 9 + service tax for each transfer.
- Instant transfer method wherein Funds are transferred with 25 banks available through the Atom payment gateway.
- The fund transfer for each is fixed (Rs 9 + service tax) irrespective of fund amount.
- There is no minimum brokerage.
- For different segment you don’t need to login in different platforms.
- Transfer of deposits from one exchange to another in trading is not needed anymore.
- Non – Agri commodities only are traded at Tradejini.
- They have no more than one branch.
- You don’t have a 3-in-1 account in Tradejini.
- No facility to invest in FD, IPO, NCD, FPO and Offer for Sale (OFS).
- We have Rs 20 per trade plan.
- Instant fund transfer method via Atom payment gateway.
- Single Sign in.
- Live Online Chat Feature.
Important features of Tradejini:
- An integrated trading platform is provided by Tradejini for Equities, Derivatives, Commodities and Currencies.
- High touch client-centric-service model – Tradejini’s technologically. The first of its kind.
- Irrespective of the value of the transaction, 20 per executed order (special treat!).
- No percentage brokerage.
- Good platform, better service and best pricing
Tradejini trading platforms
One of the biggest advantage of Tradejini is that it provides two software for trading, “NSE NOW” and “NEST”.
NSE NOW is a trading platform that is launched by NSE. It can be directly downloaded and installed on your PC.
NEST, a flagship trading platform launched by Omnesys, offers an online browser based trading and for Windows computers, installable trading terminal. The platform has live streaming quotes, live intraday charts, technical analysis and customized alerts.
NSE NOW EXPRESS : a Web based trading through their secure site.
As all other discount brokers -an additional cost for Call & Trade needs of Rs 20 per executed order.
Tradejini Brokerage Charges 2019
- One time charge for account opening for Trading: Rs 0
- One Time charge for Demat account opening: Rs 0
- One Time charge for Commodity account Opening: Rs 0
- Annual maintenance charge for Trading: NIL
- Annual Maintenance Charges for Demat Account: Rs 300 Per Year
- Trading Brokerage for Equity Delivery: The lowest between 0.10% and Rs 20 per trade.
- Trading Brokerage for Equity Intraday : The lowest between 0.01% and Rs 20 per trade.
- Trading Brokerage for Equity Future : The lowest between 0.01% and Rs 20 per trade.
- Trading Brokerage for Equity Options : Rs 20 per executed order.
- Trading Brokerage for Currency Futures : The lowest between 0.01% and Rs 20 per trade.
- Trading Brokerage for Currency Options : Rs 20 per executed order.
- Trading Brokerage for Commodity : The lowest between 0.01% and Rs 20 per trade.
Turnover and Other Charges
- Equity (Cash & Delivery): 0.00325%
- Equity Futures: 0.0020%
- Equity Options: 0.053%(on Premium)
- Currency Futures: 0.00125%
- Currency Options: 0.0435%(on Premium)
- Commodities: MCX: 0.0030%
- DP Transaction charge: Rs 15 /Debit Transaction
- Dial & Trade: Rs. 20 per executed order
Tradejini allows trading leverage of 1:11 for Intraday trading
Tradejini is an online discount broker offering competitive brokerage plans and customer service is of the best quality but the broker has limited advanced tools. Yet Tradejini is a strong consideration for every investor.